Nutrition and Diet Consultation at Home
Keeping yourself active and eating a healthy balanced diet will help you to maintain a healthy weight. Our Nutrition and Diet consultant can identify the underlying problem and plan your diet accordingly.
Choose Housepital's Nutrition and Diet consultation at home service, start here.
Simple process to bring a certified physiotherapist at home.
Reach Us by filling out enquiry form or call us at 9999-771-369.
Our representative will call you at the earliest.
Schedule a time for home visit.
Dedicated nutritionist reaches your place and helps you with a proper diet plan.
Your journey with us towards "Care at Home" begins. 🙂
A well-balanced diet will help you to achieve all the energy needed to keep you active throughout the day. Nutrients are essential for growth and repair. Also, they help you to stay healthy by preventing many conditions, such as Gestational Diabetes. Keeping yourself active and eating a healthy balanced diet will help you to maintain a healthy weight.
Deficiencies in some of the essential nutrients can weaken parts of your immune system. Our Nutrition and Diet consultant can identify the underlying problem and plan your diet accordingly.
Why would you see a Nutrition and Diet consultant?
The world is moving so fast, and so we are. In this fast race, we often neglect our most precious “health” and concentrate on accomplishing other goals of our life. Of course, by ignoring our health, we have started facing its consequences. The main reasons to see a Nutrition and Diet consultant are:
- You might be facing Digestive issues such as bloating, indigestion, IBS, IBD, etc. and wants a simple diet chart.
- You are pregnant and facing Gestational Diabetes. You need to know what food to eat and what not to.
- You are cautious about your health and wants general healthy eating advice including recipes and customized menu plans.
- You are overweight and looking for sustainable weight loss. You prefer a personalized diet chart for weight loss.
- You are taking up sports training and looking for ways to improve your stamina.
Who can benefit from our “Nutrition and Diet consultation at home” service?
Lots of people can benefit from our “Nutrition and Diet consultation at home” service whether you are looking for a complete diet overhaul or looking to reduce your weight or want to manage a specific condition or wish to change your food path to a healthy one. It is always the best choice to book our Diet and Nutrition consultant after a check-up with your primary care provider. People suffering from Heart disease, Allergies, High blood pressure, Diabetes, and pre-diabetic conditions, High cholesterol, Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Obesity or overweight are just a few conditions that can benefit from dietary interventions. Even women suffering from Gestational Diabetes during their pregnancy period can take up our counseling without stepping out of their home.
What is the range of service covered in our program?
Housepital’s Nutrition and Diet consultation at home service consists of certified and expert practitioners who develop a complete eating plan for your new needs. You have Gestational Diabetes, High blood pleasure or cardiovascular problems. Whatever be the health issues that you have, our registered Nutrition and Diet practitioners help you to attain a better healthy by safely changing your eating plan without compromising taste or nutrition. Our Nutrition and Diet consultation at home service covers a range of service. Some for your notice is:
- Our Pregnancy Nutrition covers healthy eating habits that can be followed during pregnancy to avoid all the health problems that occur during pregnancy such as Gestational diabetes, High BP and more.
- Our Sports Nutrition helps the athletes to uncover the correct eating patterns to stay fit and increase their stamina
- Our family nutrition is a perfect program that concentrates on each family member’s diet and counseling them for better eating.
- Our weight management program helps and motivates the people who are struggling with obesity to come out of it.
- Women nutrition is a tailored program to achieve better health for a woman of any age.
- Our Pediatric Nutrition concentrates on food and eating patterns of children.
That is not it, and we have a personalized nutrition and diet consultation program according to the individual’s need based on their condition.
Why choose Housepital’s Nutrition and Diet consultation at home service?
Be it Gestational Diabetes or regular Diabetes, Nutrition and Diet counselling need to be done by a certified nutrition consultant or a registered dietitian. They create individual action plans to help you adopt a healthier lifestyle. When you choose Housepital’s Nutrition and Diet consultation at home service, here are the benefits that you will enjoy
- Highly trained diet and nutrition consultant who takes time to listen carefully to understand your lifestyle and diet, and then work with you to help achieve your goals.
- Personalized nutrition programmes for each person with specific health goals through one on one coaching.
- Aids in planning your menu without losing its nutritional values and health benefits.
- Our consultants give tips to prevent health problems as well as continually motivates you in achieving your goals.
- We offer 24/7 customer support, regular monitoring of your progress and expert consultations.
- Continuous follow-ups through email, WhatsApp messages that motivate you to stay on track.
- Our consultants arrive at the doorstep on your scheduled time, so no more running to a clinic or hospital and waiting for long hours.
How do I prepare for the visit?
Typically before meeting our diet and nutrition consultant, we suggest you maintain a detailed questionnaire and a food diary so that your consultant can get an overall picture of your current health status, diet, and lifestyle.
Few of the pointers in preparing your questioner
- Reason for seeing the therapist.
- Symptoms or conditions that you have such as Gestational Diabetes and how long
- Complete medical history
- Your family history
- Any allergies you have
- Your lifestyle and nature of work
- Levels of physical activity that you do
- The general state of health
What Happens during our consultation?
Our initial consultation will usually last for one hour for each person, and your consultant will gather more information from you. If you are facing any symptoms or conditions like Gestational Diabetes, the session will be most likely to expand on certain parts of the discussion. After the initial talk, your consultant will identify the factors that could be contributing to underlying symptoms and health conditions that you are experiencing. Your therapist will create a personalized nutrition programme tailored to your very individual requirements. After this initial consultation, there will be a follow-up consultation after few days to monitor progress.
Do not panic, Nutrition and Diet consultant is not that hard as you think. Especially, when you are pregnant and is having Gestational diabetes, it looks so scary to undergo a diet plan. However, it is going to change your life through a journey of good health. Here are the tips for developing a positive mindset
- There is a general thinking that good food will not taste good. It is a wrong notion, and healthy food does feel good.
- It only takes planning and strictly following it. They are the pinnacle of healthy eating.
- Its all about making single change a day, “baby steps” then focus on building sustainable changes.
- Eat right by choosing healthy alternatives.
- There may be one or two slips but do not let you fall back in this journey.
How to avail our “ diet and nutrition consultation” service?
Availing our “ diet and nutrition consultation” service is pretty easy. All you got to do is:
- Visit to our website and visit our services page
- Click on the option “ diet and nutrition consultation.”
- Punch in all the required details such as name, phone number, etc. and click on book an appointment.
- Our customer support person will call you immediately and schedule an appointment.
At Housepital, we know that maintaining a healthy weight reduces your risk of many chronic health conditions, such as high blood pressure, heart problem, diabetes, gestational diabetes, and certain cancers. You may be looking to support your loved one’s weight loss journey, or you self-consciously want to improve your health, we are here to help you and encourage you through this hard journey.
Get the most out of a diet and nutrition consultation, here are the tips to get the most out of your diet and nutrition consultation:
- Be honest and do not lie about your lifestyle and eating habits.
- Communicate clearly to your dietician about what you want to achieve out of these consultation sessions.
- Inform them about your health condition and illness also support the same with required medical documents.
- If you are allergic to any food such as lactose intolerance, tell your consultant about it.
- If you are pregnant and have developed Gestational Diabetes then inform your consultant in detail.
- If you want to alter your menu plan, talk to your consultant about the specific change.